ROSALIND FRANKLIN UNIVERSITY
SCHOLL COLLEGE OF PODIATRIC MEDICINE DPM, May 2013
Leadership: Biomechanics and Pathology Liaison
Honors: Community Service Podiatry
Member: Illinois Podiatric Medical Student Association, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons student member, Epicurean Club
Leadership: Treasurer, Women in Health and Science ClubExperience
MIDWEST PODIATRY CENTERS – Minneapolis, MN (2016-18)
- Performed diagnostic evaluations of ambulatory and nursing facility patients averaging approximately 7,500 patient encounters per year and delivered high-quality podiatric care, utilizing the latest clinical guidelines.
- Provided patient education and counseling to improve disease self-management.
- Delivered outstanding podiatric care using the latest clinical guidelines.
VETERANS AFFAIRS HOSPITAL – Northport, NY (2013-16)
Resident Physician, Podiatry
- Performed 180+ forefoot and 100+ rearfoot surgical cases and 400+ total soft tissue and osseous surgical cases as first and second surgical assistant.
- Presented weekly journal club articles and McGlamry Review.
- Delivered instruction to junior residents at monthly didactic workshops including: suturing, hardware fixation techniques and biomechanics.
- Poster presentation: “A Retrospective Comparative Cohort Review of the use of Chorion-Amniotic Membrane Allografts for Recalcitrant Ulcers in Patients with Diabetic Vascular Disease.”
- Minnesota Medical License #949, DEA License: FP066422
- Diplomat of the American Board of Podiatric Medicine (ABPM), Board Eligible American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Board Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Poster presentation: “A Retrospective Comparative Cohort Review of the use of Chorion-Amniotic Membrane Allografts for Recalcitrant Ulcers in Patients with Diabetic Vascular Disease.” ACFAS Scientific Conference, 2015
- Travel, HIIT, puzzles, knitting.