Lonny Rosenfeld, DPM
- Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, DPM — (2008-2012)
- SUNY Binghamton, Bachelor of Science — (2001-2005)
- Commack High School — (1997-2001)
- PM&S 36 (Three Year Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Program at the Northport VA Medical Center)
- Full scope of surgical cases – forefoot, midfoot, rearfoot, forefoot & rearfoot reconstruction, Charcot reconstruction,foot & ankle trauma, limb salvage and arthroscopy.
- Full scope of clinical cases – diabetic foot care, wound care, biomechanics and orthopedics, clinic nail procedures, injection therapy.
- Wound Care center experiences.
- Hospital rotation sites include the Northport VA, LIJ Southside Hospital, North Shore Surgery Center and the
New York College of Podiatric Medicine.
- Well rounded general medical education with rotations in:
internal medicine, infectious diseases, anesthesia, pathology, microbiology, physical medicine & rehabilitation, neurology, rheumatology, behavioral science, radiology, orthopedics, general surgery, vascular surgery and plastic surgery.
- VA Medical Center, Northport, NY, Chief Resident physician of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery — (2012-2015)
- New York State Podiatry License # N006723
- Board Qualified in Podiatric Medicine (2015)
- American Red Cross BLS/ACLS Provider — (2013-Present)
- Academic Presentation, Antibiotic Therapy, VA Medical Center Northport, NY — (2014)
- Medicine Grand Rounds Presentation, Common Podiatric Surgical Procedures, VA Medical Center Northport, NY — (2013)
- Academic Presentation, Management of Talar Fractures, VA Medical Center Northport, NY — (2012)Research Presentation, Retrospective Review of Lower Extremity 2013 Ulcerations using Human Fibroblast-Derived Dermal Substitute, APMA — (2012)
- A Retrospective Comparative Cohort Review of the use of Chorion-Amniotic Membrane Allografts for Recalcitrant Ulcers in Patients with Diabetic Vascular Disease, VA Medical Center, Northport, NY — (2015)
- Effectiveness of Bioengineered grafts in Wound Healing – Retrospective Review of Lower Extremity Ulcerations using Human Fibroblast-Derived Dermal Substitute, VA Medical Center, Northport, NY — (2012)
- Tutor, Gross Anatomy, Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine — (2010-2011)
- Teaching Assistant, Physical Diagnosis/Examination, Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine — (2009-2011)
- Tutor, Lower Extremity Anatomy, Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine — (2009)
- Teaching Assistant, Environmental Chemistry Lab, SUNY Binghamton — (2005-2006)
Honors and Awards
- Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine Dean’s list
- Graduated with Honors SUNY Binghamton
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association (2015)